“Content is recognized as the King and Heart of your business website.”
Great content includes storytelling, easy-to-read, content that educates or entertains the readers & they enjoy it! Good content not just creates a great impression, but also converts readers into customers. However, sometimes discovering great topics to write on can be quite a tedious task. In this blog, we will be telling some fresh content ideas you can use to boost business growth.
Content is beneficial for educating the readers, spreading knowledge and valuable information to the viewers, and persuading them to buy a product or service.
Here are some useful tips to discover content ideas for business:
1. Make a list of topics- Make sure that you prepare a bunch of topics in advance so that you don’t waste time when you are sitting down to write. Come up with great zeal of ideas & subjects that you can reframe later on. Creating a list of topics is great for brainstorming and discovering some creative things that the readers might cherish reading.
2. Check out Competitors-You can check other websites and take a rough look & idea for the little details provided. Sometimes checking out the competitors can give you a creative content idea that gets the motor running. Moreover, you can check the other aspects of the website for inspiration.
3. Social Media Giveaway or Contests: People get excited or tempted when they see the word ‘Free’ and participate in the events. Also, did you know that accounts that regularly run contests grow 70% faster than those who don’t? Giveaways are usually a strategy to promote a product/service or to boost social media following.
Pro tip: Always mention the terms and conditions of the contests as it makes it appear genuine and not a spam/scam.
4. Reaching the people or conducting Interviews-Whatever content you create, you must keep in mind an idea to figure out the content your audience is interested to see. So, the best way is to talk to the audience to understand their habits, suggestions, interests, and ideas that will help you gain valuable content insights and assist business growth.
5. Creating Memes- Creating memes helps in engaging the audience on a larger perspective as people tend to share it with their family or friends. Now this doesn’t mean that once you create a meme, it’s forever hit. Memes have a shelf life. Generally, companies or brands with younger audiences use such ideas or strategies to keep the content interesting and fun.
6. Sharing your own stories: This is something which almost all the readers would enjoy, isn’t it? Share any of your good or bad experiences and let the readers know how you learned from your mistakes or the struggles you made to become successful. Such stories would not only give motivation to your readers but also engage them, as it makes your content seem interesting.
7. Always remember to talk about the current Trending Topics: Not to forget this point, whatever the latest topics the audience is talking about on social media, make sure that you share your viewpoint too! Don’t be shy, say what you think is right. Writing trending topics is a great way to entice audiences into reading your content.
8. Latest gadgets or technology- Don’t you get excited when a company launches a brand new product? Yes, we all get excited and immediately search for the content related to it reading specifications, features, etc. For instance: when apple releases its products every year, the audience generally researches about the product before the release date itself.
9. Don’t forget to update your old content: When the content gets old, it loses its relevance & search engine rankings. Thus, make sure that you revisit and make the required changes to your content according to the preferences of the audience.
10. Tagging your friends or family on social platforms: You can ask your followers to tag their social circles to create brand awareness amongst the people and your post might just become popular. Once your blog post starts gaining recognition, search engines are much more likely to rank it at the top spots.
Tip: Make sure that you don’t play the tagging game on all the posts, rather use this strategy on the posts which you feel will not receive much engagement.
11. Don’t ignore the power of followers: It would be a great idea if you try to reply to your followers showing value and care for your customers. You should always make your customers a top priority, as they are the reason for what you are today.
12. Creating the all-time audience favorite app, YouTube channel- Make attractive videos demonstrating the product or service and influence the audiences to invest. Viewers are likely & interested to watch videos rather than reading content. Thus, plan your content strategy accordingly.
13. Five to Ten seconds Video Clips: Make use of small files or bite-sized video clips that have become necessary for modern brands nowadays. It’s the perfect idea as these files require little to no editing as such. For instance: the brand krispy Kreme creates engaging short videos displaying our all-time favorite coffee latte.
14. Teamwork with different companies: You can mutually partner up with companies to promote your marketing strategy.Two companies or brands can make a team and decide to campaign about their content such as a special promotion, offer, discounts, webinar, events, etc.
15. Creating expertise content: “How-to & Industry trends” content create curiosity in the mind of the viewers and they tend to click on that option, For instance: making a video/post on social media about a new dish or recipe which is more likely to be clicked by the users.
If you are looking to boost your website content, you can prefer choosing a Content Marketing Company in Gurgaon, Uniworld Studios. They help you in analyze and research the likes and dislikes of the audience and create strategies accordingly. A well-known digital Marketing Agency shall also ensure to make your content improves their ranking using SEO, SEM, etc. Uniworld studios Marketing is the best digital marketing agency keeping in mind the latest digital marketing trends to provide bespoke marketing solutions for your business.
Great content is like the recipe to a successful marketing campaign. Without it, your campaign might not be able to engage audiences. Make sure that your content is apt and appropriate and on point as it the key to influencing your viewers. The more the well explained material is, the better are the chances that people like your content. If you liked the blog, share it with your friends.